FORTUNE men’s Black, penny loafer shoes have been designed chiefly to benefit footwear style statements for men. Depending upon the purpose and countenance of men’s fashion quotient, both formal and semi-formal looks for men can be escalated with pairs from Fortune by Liberty, available online at the best price. Before, you purchase this pair; have a profound insight into the attributes of the penny loafer shoes -
- Fortune penny loafer shoes are lace less slip-ons with a moccasin-style upper attached to the sole and heel. Amazingly, they bring forth a polished look for men, drenched in absolute vogue and keep their feet comfortable and contented for long hours. They provide an elegant fashion statement in modern times.
- Its defining feature is a strip of leather that sits across the instep, commonly known as the ‘saddle’ with a small cut-out just large enough to place a ‘penny’. The pair is easy to wear. It is super-comfortable and lightweight to carry and helps in relieving muscle tension and feet fatigue.
- The pair has a heel with relatively low profile, which helps to maintain balance and makes the walk fashionably confident. Without squashing from the top or sides, it is equipped with inside space for free feet movement. This helps to keep the feet sweat and odor free.
- Its anti-skid outsole has a well-built surface, which provides effortless, fictional support at every step. With a minimalistic approach towards men’s footwear fashion, penny loafers have ultra-fine, smart and simple silhouettes and they fabulously dress up your clothing.
Purpose - Suitable for Formal and Semi-Formal Meetings, Occasional and Travel Purposes, Professional Outings and Work Purposes
Product Category – Slip-on Formal Shoes
Style up with – This pair serves great for covering the essential, formal and semi-formal dress codes for men, which include smart-formal style, business-formal style, and cocktail attire style. For an outstanding fashion quotient follow these rules to carve out the maximum from this pair of penny loafers.
- Go for raw denim, slim dark denim or black jeans and pair them with an identically dark t-shirt for an authoritative off duty look, while styling a pair of men’s penny loafers. Opt for high-waist trousers for a mid-century cool countenance. Make sure to have the hems tailored or simply roll them up to allow some of your socks to show underneath, and complete the look with a long sleeve polo shirt.
- To add a point of difference and jazz up an otherwise minimally-styled outfit consisting of slim trousers and solid-neutral or pastel colored shirts, just wear the pair along with a classic coat, wrapping up the entire look with penny loafers. Without socks, they look clean, relaxed and minimal. If you’re apprehensive with sockless feet, then go for versatile dress socks.
- With accessories and accents such as dressed down belt, glossed leather belt, leather dress belt with automatic buckle, high end watch, or glasses, you can amp up and personalize your look, while wearing a pair of men’s penny loafers.
Fashion Insights - Suitable for Formal and Semi-Formal Fashion for Men
Brand Name – Fortune by Liberty
Color – Black
Upper Material – Made of LEATHER
Sole Material – Formulated out of PU
Country of Origin – India
Manufactured & Marketed by – Liberty Shoes Ltd.
Disclaimer - There may be a slight color variation in the image from the original product.
Caring Instructions – Here are the tips to follow while getting the shoe-care done right.
- Use good shoe conditioner to clean, hydrate and provide shine to the pair. Coat minimum layer of shoe polish on the pair to keep the quality better for longer period of time. Use a toothpick or soft-sponge in case you need to remove the excess polish applied.
- Use Chamois or polishing cloth to clean with hands. Use a stiff-bristled brush to clean the pair because with such a brush, it will allow you to remove the debris properly.
- Apply waterproofing spray after cleaning; this spray helps to keep the shoe material dry and clean. Place paper towels inside the pair of shoes to absorb the moisture and dry quickly.
- Stuff the pair with newspaper as it helps them keep their natural shape and provide light resistance while you are cleaning more stubborn stains. Avoid keeping the pair in the sun or close to any heat source. Dry the wet pair naturally. Always store them in a dry place at room temperature.
Create New Account