FORTUNE men’s Tan, bit loafer shoes have been contrived exclusively to avail footwear style statements for men. Depending upon the purpose and countenance of men’s fashion quotient, both formal and semi-formal looks for men can be augmented with pairs from Fortune by Liberty, available online at the best price. Before, you purchase this pair get a deeper insight into the attributes of the bit loafer shoes -
- Fortune bit loafer shoes provide men an aggrandized personality, loaded with classic style and keep their feet comfortable and contented for long hours. They provide appreciable fashion statement in modern times.
- Bit loafer sets itself apart from other loafer styles by its distinctive metal detail across the vamp. It is considered to be an ideal business shoe, a name derived from the horse-bit snaffle. It is super-comfortable and lightweight to wear, which also annihilates muscle tension, foot ache and feet fatigue.
- It is a low-shoe for versatile styles. Its heel with relatively low profile helps to maintain balance and makes the walk fashionably confident. Without squashing from the top or sides, it is equipped with inside space for free feet movement. This helps to keep the feet sweat and odor free. Its anti-skid outsole has a well-built surface, which provides fictional support at every step.
- With a minimalistic approach towards men’s footwear fashion, the pair has ultra-fine, simplistic silhouette and contributes fabulously in dressing up your clothing.
Purpose - Suitable for Formal and Semi-Formal Meetings, Occasional and Travel Purposes, Professional Outings and Work Purposes
Product Category – Slip-on Formal Shoes
Style up with – This pair serves great for covering the essential, formal and semi-formal dress codes for men, which include smart-formal style, business-formal style, and cocktail attire style. For adorable fashion quotient follow up these rules to carve out the maximum from this pair of bit loafers.
- Bit loafers with shorter jeans, ripped, selvedge and washed jeans are dressier. Both single and double breasted blazers along with jeans, trousers and chinos will work well with these loafers. Prefer wearing a fitted t-shirt to stay dressy. Pair your blue, crème or khaki chinos with a shirt or polo-shirt, add a belt and ditch the socks. Bit loafers will always work cool with suits. Just ensure that your trouser length is at the ankle.
- We also recommend tailored shorts just above the knee, a belt and a tailored shirt as a cool combo set for bit loafers. If you’re uncomfortable with sockless feet, then go for dress socks with neutral colors, while wearing suits or tuxedos, since they are the most versatile to enhance your look without any fuss.
- With accessories and accents such as dressed down belt, glossed leather belt, leather dress belt with automatic buckle, high end watch, or glasses, you can amp up and personalize your look, while wearing the pair of bit loafers.
Fashion Insights - Suitable for Formal and Semi-Formal Fashion for Men
Brand Name – Fortune by Liberty
Color – Tan
Upper Material – Made of LEATHER
Sole Material – Formulated out of PU
Country of Origin – India
Manufactured & Marketed by – Liberty Shoes Ltd.
Disclaimer - There may be a slight color variation in the image from the original product.
Caring Instructions – Here are the tips to follow while getting the shoe-care done right.
- Use good shoe conditioner to clean, hydrate and provide shine to the pair. Coat minimum layer of polish on the pair to keep the quality better for longer period of time. Use a toothpick or soft-sponge in case you need to remove the excess polish applied.
- Use Chamois or polishing cloth to clean with hands. Use a stiff-bristled brush to clean the pair because with such a brush, it will allow you to remove the debris properly.
- Apply waterproofing spray after cleaning; this spray helps to keep the shoe material dry and clean. Place paper towels inside the pair of shoes to absorb the moisture and dry quickly.
- Stuff the pair with newspaper as it helps them keep their natural shape and provide light resistance while you are cleaning more stubborn stains. Avoid keeping the pair in the sun or close to any heat source. Dry the wet pair naturally. Always store them in a dry place at room temperature.