FORTUNE men’s Tan, classic loafer shoes have been designed exclusively to avail footwear style statements for men. Depending upon the purpose and countenance of men’s fashion quotient, both formal and semi-formal looks for men can be amplified with pairs from Fortune by Liberty, available online at the best price. Before, you purchase this pair get a deeper insight into the attributes of the classic loafer shoes -
- Fortune classic loafer shoes provide men an enriched personality, drenched in classic style and keep their feet comfortable and contented for long hours. They provide classic fashion statement in modern times.
- This ultimate slip-on style of shoe does not feature laces or other fastenings, thus easy to wear and easy to remove. It is low-shoe, in which, the ankle is exposed and the shoe does not wrap snugly around it. It is super-comfortable and lightweight to wear, henceforth, helps in relieving muscle tension, foot ache and feet fatigue.
- Its heel with relatively low profile helps to maintain balance and makes the walk fashionably confident. Without squashing from the top or sides, it is equipped with inside space for free feet movement. This helps to keep the feet sweat and odor free.
- Its anti-skid outsole has a well-built, patterned surface, which provides fictional support at every step. With a minimalistic approach towards men’s footwear fashion, the pair has an ultra-fine, simplistic silhouette and fabulously dresses up your clothing.
Purpose - Suitable for Formal and Semi-Formal Meetings, Occasional and Travel Purposes, Professional Outings and Work Purposes
Product Category – Slip-on Formal Shoes
Style up with – This pair serves great for covering the essential, formal and semi-formal dress codes for men, which include smart-formal style, business-formal style, and cocktail attire style. For elegant fashion quotient follow these rules to carve out the maximum from this pair of classic loafers.
- Whether you’re wearing a full suit or trousers with a shirt and blazer, classic loafers can make an excellent footwear option. With chinos, they project a relaxed yet sophisticated aesthetic for smart-casual appearance. They also align well with peppy and neutral blazers, but make sure that you stick to keeping the tones of your outfits in the same color palette.
- Wearing men’s classic loafers with denims, cotton shirts or roll-neck sweaters will instantly create a polished look. Loafers without socks are undoubtedly clean, relaxed and minimal. If you’re uncomfortable with sockless feet, then go for dress socks, since they are the most versatile to enhance your look.
- With accessories and accents such as dressed down belt, glossed leather belt, leather dress belt with automatic buckle, high end watch, or glasses, you can amp up and personalize your look, while wearing the pair of classic loafers.
Fashion Insights - Suitable for Formal and Semi-Formal Fashion for Men
Brand Name – Fortune by Liberty
Color – Tan
Upper Material – Made of NON LEATHER
Sole Material – Formulated out of PU
Country of Origin – India
Manufactured & Marketed by – Liberty Shoes Ltd.
Disclaimer - There may be a slight color variation in the image from the original product.
Caring Instructions – Here are the tips to follow while getting the shoe-care done right.
- Use good shoe conditioner to clean, hydrate and provide shine to the pair. Coat minimum layer of polish on the pair to keep the quality better for longer period of time. Use a toothpick or soft-sponge in case you need to remove the excess polish applied.
- Use Chamois or polishing cloth to clean with hands. Use a stiff-bristled brush to clean the pair because with such a brush, it will allow you to remove the debris properly.
- Apply waterproofing spray after cleaning; this spray helps to keep the shoe material dry and clean. Place paper towels inside the pair of shoes to absorb the moisture and dry quickly.
- Stuff the pair with newspaper as it helps them keep their natural shape and provide light resistance while you are cleaning more stubborn stains. Avoid keeping the pair in the sun or close to any heat source. Dry the wet pair naturally. Always store them in a dry place at room temperature.