You have no items in your shopping cart.
We, at Liberty Shoes have been fashioning footwear, for well over 50 years now, for the style-conscious people around the globe.
We started our journey as a small shoe manufacturing unit in Karnal, manufacturing a humble 4 pairs a day. Today, manufacturing 50,000 pairs a day and being one of the leading manufacturers in the leather footwear industry in India, we have indeed come a long way. Be a part of the company that has ten brands that have been making for a much effortless journey for its customers.
- We have 400 exclusive showrooms across the length and breadth of India
- We have a presence in more than 25 countries around the globe
- We are a 4,000 strong team
- We are No. 2 in the footwear industry
- We have set our eyes on opening 1,000 exclusive showrooms in India and abroad, and be closer to our 1000 Cr. vision
We, at Liberty Shoes have been fashioning footwear for well over 50 years for the style- conscious people around the globe. Currently with an annual turnover exceeding INR.600 crore (U.S. $150 million), we figure amongst the top 5 manufacturers of leather footwear of the world producing more than 50,000 pairs a day using a capacity of more than 3 lakh square feet of leather per month. Helping us dress up the feet of the fashion-driven and quality-seeking customers in more than 25 countries, which includes major international fashion destinations like France, Italy and Germany, is our worldwide distribution network of 150 distributors, 400 exclusive showrooms and more than 6000 multi-brand outlets. Our commitment to quality is also evidenced by our ISO 9001: 2000 certification.
- 1954 - A small shop manufacturing 4 pairs a day.
- 1964 - Brand Liberty was born. With our first export order we geared up to excite the global footwear market.
- 1982 - With our first factory Liberty brought world class products to domestic market.
- 1995 - With 10 sub brands serving all kinds of consumers, Liberty became the favorite Indian footwear brand.
- 2003 - With a consumer centric strategy, Liberty started serving customers.
- 2010 - Revolutionized our supply chain for excellent manufacturing strength.
- 2014 - Moving with a vision to be a Rs. 1,000 Crore Company.
LIBERTY SHOES IS A RS. 1,000 CRORE VISION COMPANY
Values that we live by:
- To follow the highest standards of honest workmanship in whatever we make
- To walk the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction, worldwide
- To remain a true cosmopolitan to the spirit
- To remain a great corporation to associate with and to work for
- To know that ‘we are about people
Promoters Group, Liberty Shoes Ltd.
- Sh. Adesh Gupta
- Sh. Adarsh Gupta
- Sh. Shammi Bansal
- Sh. Sunil Bansal
- Sh. Dinesh Kumar Gupta
- Sh. Adeesh Gupta
- Sh. Raman Bansal
- Sh. Vivek Bansal
- Sh. Anupam Bansal
- Sh. Arpan Gupta
- Geofin Investments Pvt. Ltd.
Liberty finds mention in The Economic Times 'Most Trusted Brands' survey as among the top 100 Brands in 2008
As a home grown brand, we know our duties go beyond selling shoes. At Liberty, all our employees are members of the extended Liberty family. We ensure healthy surroundings and non-discriminatory working condition for all Liberty employees. This is the reason why Liberty finds mention in The Economic Times'Most Trusted Brands'survey as among the top 100 Brands in 2008.
In a move to uplift the weaker sections of the society, The Sanjay Charitable Hospital at Karnal was set up to cater to the needs of those families who have suffered the tragedy of losing their sole earning member. We have also made it an annual practice to felicitate the winners of the Republic Day Bravery Awards.
Liberty feels it is greatly indebted to Mother Earth for all the resources that it has provided to us. Therefore all our manufacturing units- ‘Humantech’ Centers, are environment-friendly with extensive green covers. This is also exemplified in the way the Karnal Round-about has been nurtured and maintained by us and has now become the city’s “Green Showpiece”.