FORTUNE men's Tan, wingtip loafer shoes have been crafted with exclusivity to make the most of the footwear style statements for men. Catering to the purpose and countenance of men's fashion quotient, both formal and semi-formal looks for men can be escalated with pairs from Fortune by Liberty, available online at the best price. Before, you purchase this pair; have a profound insight into the attributes of the wingtip loafer shoes -
- Fortune wingtip loafer shoes for men are dress shoes that feature an extended toe-cap with low wings that reach around the side of the shoes. Amazingly, they bring forth men a divine appearance, doused with style and comfort.
- Structured with a low-heel support, the pair makes one’s walk confident and helps in maintaining balance at every step. It annihilates feet fatigue and moulds perfectly to the shape of the feet of the wearer. Without squashing from the top or sides, it is equipped with inside space for free feet movement. This helps to keep the feet sweat and odor free.
- Its anti-skid outsole has a well-structured surface, which provides fictional support at every step. Lightweight to carry for long hours on everyday basis or occasional basis, the pair is easy to wear and easy to remove, just like easy fashion slip-ons.
- With a minimalistic approach towards men's footwear fashion, wingtip loafers have ultra-fine, smart and simple silhouettes and fabulously dress up your clothing.
Purpose - Suitable for Formal and Semi-Formal Meetings, Occasional Purposes such as Weddings, Parties, Get-Together and Business Travel Purposes, Professional Outings and Work Purposes
Product Category – Slip-on Formal Shoes
Style up with – This pair serves great for covering the essential, formal and semi-formal dress codes for men, which include smart-formal style, business-formal style, and cocktail attire style. For wonderful fashion quotient follow up these rules to carve out the maximum from this pair of wingtip loafers.
- Pair wingtip loafers with chinos or slacks and crisp button-down shirt. If you’re seeking to level up your suit game, opt wearing the pair with your favorite patterned or bold-colored two-piece suit set for an eye-catching style. If you’re aiming for an edgy countenance with a smidge of sophistication, wear the pair with skinny denim rolled up past the ankle and top with a plain white or pastel-hued tee and a slightly oversized denim jacket for an effortlessly cool vibe.
- Never wear wingtip loafers with a tuxedo under any circumstances, else you will look sloppy. With wingtip loafers, team darker denim with light-colored socks or light-wash denim with darker hue socks for contrast that will be simple, yet visually impressive.
- With accessories and accents such as dressed down belt, glossed leather belt, leather dress belt with automatic buckle, high end watch, or glasses, you can amp up and personalize your look, while wearing the pair of men's wingtip loafers. Annotate looks with pocket squares for a personal touch.
Fashion Insights - Suitable for Formal and Semi-Formal Fashion for Men
Brand Name – Fortune by Liberty
Color – Tan
Upper Material – Made of LEATHER
Sole Material – Formulated out of PU
Country of Origin – India
Manufactured & Marketed by – Liberty Shoes Ltd.
Disclaimer - There may be a slight color variation in the image from the original product.
Caring Instructions – Here are the tips to follow while getting the shoe-care done right.
- Use good shoe conditioner to clean, hydrate and provide shine to the pair. Coat minimum layer of conditioner on the pair to keep the quality better for longer period of time. Use a toothpick or soft-sponge in case you need to remove the excess polish applied.
- Use a clean toothbrush, or polishing brush, or a clean sponge to gently clean the pair with hands. Use a stiff-bristled brush to clean the pair because with such a brush, it will allow you to remove the debris properly.
- Apply waterproofing spray after cleaning; this spray helps to keep the shoe material dry and clean. Place paper towels inside the pair of shoes to absorb the moisture and dry quickly.
- Stuff the pair with newspaper as it helps them keep their natural shape and provide light resistance while you are cleaning more stubborn stains. Avoid keeping the pair in the sun or close to any heat source. Dry the wet pair naturally. Always store them in a dry place at room temperature.