FORTUNE men’s Black-colored, classic oxford shoes have been crafted with exclusivity to make the most of the footwear style statements for men. Tuning into the purpose and countenance of men’s fashion quotient, both formal and semi-formal looks for men can be escalated with pairs from FORTUNE by LIBERTY, available online at the best price. Before, you purchase the pair; have a profound insight into the attributes of the classic oxford shoes -
- FORTUNE classic oxford shoes for men are classy, elegant and traditional dress shoes essential for a capsule wardrobe. They provide conventional fashion statement in modern times.
- Classic oxford shoes feature a closed lacing system on the side tabs of the shoes, which are sewn underneath the vamp, or upper front part of the shoes. These are characterized by low heels, making them easier to walk in than shoes with more pronounced heels.
- Classic oxfords feature a low-cut ankle, providing more styling options by allowing the wearer to show off their bare ankle or colorful socks. They are also known as plain-toe oxfords with minimal detailing.
- Its anti-skid outsole has a well-built surface, which provides fictional support at every step. Lightweight to carry for long hours on regular or occasional basis, the pair is easy to wear and style.
Purpose - Suitable for Formal and Semi-Formal Meetings, Occasional Purposes such as Weddings, Parties, Get-Together, Business and Travel Purposes, Professional and Casual Outings
Product Category – Formal Shoes with Closed Lacing
Style up with – This pair serves great for covering the essential, formal, semi-formal and casual dress codes for men, which include smart-formal, business-formal, smart-casual and cocktail attire style. For wonderful fashion quotient follow up these rules to carve out the maximum from this pair of men’s classic oxford shoes.
- Wear classic oxfords with full-length ribbed pants, extra long jeans, tapered trousers, wide leg trousers, pleated pants, printed pants and chinos. They pair amazingly with tuxedos, business attire, full suits, sport jackets and slack combinations.
- Button-up shirts with rolled-up sleeves, slim fit T-shirts, shorts and blazers, linen shirts and pants, chunky or labeled sweaters, three-piece suit sets with cufflinks, jumpers in complementary hues are other options to go for along with classic oxfords.
- With accessories and accents such as dressed down belts, high end watches, or glasses, you can amp up and personalize your look, while wearing the pair of men’s classic oxford shoes.
Fashion Insights - Suitable for Formal, Semi-Formal and Smart Casual Fashion for Men
Brand Name – Fortune by Liberty
Color – Black
Upper Material – Made of NON LEATHER
Sole Material – Formulated out of PU
Country of Origin – India
Manufactured & Marketed by – Liberty Shoes Ltd.
Disclaimer - There may be a slight color variation in the image from the original product.
Caring Instructions – Here are the tips to follow while getting the shoe-care done right.
- Use good shoe conditioner to clean, hydrate and provide shine to the pair. Coat minimum layer of conditioner on the pair to keep the quality better for longer period of time. Use a soft-sponge in case you need to remove the excess polish applied.
- Use a Chamois or soft-polishing cloth to gently clean the pair with hands. Use a sturdy, soft bristled brush to clean the pair because with such a brush, it will allow you to remove the debris properly.
- Apply waterproofing spray after cleaning; this spray helps to keep the shoe material dry and clean. Place paper towels inside the pair of shoes to absorb the moisture and dry quickly.
- Stuff the pair with newspaper as it helps them keep their natural shape and provide light resistance while you are cleaning more stubborn stains.
- Avoid keeping the pair in the sun or close to any heat source. Dry the wet pair naturally. Always store them in a dry place at room temperature.
Create New Account